- Where can I spend the Gift Cards? Go Gardening Gift Cards can be spent at over 120 participating retailers nationwide. For a comprehensive list check out the “ Buy & Spend” sections or click here.
- Can I use the Gift Cards for items other than garden products? Yes, there are thousands of different products that Go Gardening gift cards can be used for. For more ideas check out the “gift ideas” section of this site or click here.
- If I have a $50 Gift Card, can I buy goods for a lesser amount? The recipient of the card is able to use the card on as many occasions as they choose, until the value of the card is redeemed. Each time a purchase is made, the purchase amount will automatically be deducted from the Gift card balance.
- Do Go Gardening Gift Cards expire? The Gift Card will expire 2 years after the date of purchase.
- What happens if the Gift Cards are lost after they have been received? If the recipient loses the Gift Cards once they have been received, there is nothing that Nursery and Garden New Zealand can do. We recommend that all Gift Cards be treated like cash.
- Can more value be added to the Gift Card? The Gift Card is not rechargeable. Once the value of the card has been redeemed, it is no longer valid.
- Can the Gift Card be used at ATM’s? The Gift Card cannot be used at ATM’s or exchanged for cash.
- How can I check the balance on a Gift Card? Balances will appear on transaction receipts following purchase of goods. Alternatively, you can check online.
- If your card has a number starting 6394, click here and use the 4-digit pin on the back of the card.
- If your card is from Gift Station, number starting 2334, click here. You will need to register to check your card.
- What happens when a Gift Card balance reaches zero? Should I throw the card away? Once the value of a card expires it is best to cut it up as you would a credit card.
- Can I still use paper garden vouchers? All Go Gardening paper garden vouchers will continue to be redeemed by participating Go Gardening stores.